Wednesday, May 24, 2017

New Website......I Moved

 


Well I think I have finally figured out all the links and tools so that all of you lovely people who have chosen to follow along on my journey will be transferred to my new website location with me! 

But......on the off chance that I missed something or messed up, this post is to let you know that I have moved and then I will go over to the new website and post a very brief post welcoming you!!
If you don't receive the welcome post by tomorrow....you will all know that I messed up....

So here's what I need you to do for me, if you could take a minute....
If you receive the welcome post, can you leave a comment...just say hello, or have a look around the new site and let me know what you think!!
If you don't receive the welcome post, in 2 days, can you leave a comment here on the sign off post...and I will try and figure out what I did wrong and fix it, or if you would rather...the sign up options are in the sidebar near the top on the new site....but I am hoping that won't be necessary and we will transition seamlessly!!
Fingers Crossed....see you at my new website....

www.upstairshobbyroom.com


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.