Friday, November 4, 2016

New Club and Cool Christmas Happenings...

I thought this deserved to it's own post!


Sew Sisters has a new club that's starting in December
Click on the image to find out all the details
You don't have to be Canadian to join....you just need to love Canadian inspired fabrics๐Ÿ˜‰


And Stuff Your Stocking is back....this is a fun event!!!
Click on the image to find out all the details for this one too!!
Nothing like stuffing your own stocking, and my husband even thanks me, lol!!



What I've Been Up To: 

On a personal note: not allowed to share any pictures of my new granddaughter on social media, sorry! I do understand and respect my daughter and son-in-laws wishes. I did get to sneak in a cute picture of her, one plus hour old feet, in my last post though....sneaky me....just believe me she is amazing....๐Ÿ˜Š

Update on the new room:
If you follow me on IG (at upstairshobbyroom)  you will have seen the short video clip of the opening of the wall between my now room and new space!! It has indeed been an exciting day after 2 days with no activity. Today the priming has happened, the ceiling is painted, the new window was installed and the door opening was cut......I was doing a happy dance I am not ashamed to say...๐Ÿ˜‚

This is what my bedroom looks like, after clearing out my now hobby room...
it's a danger zone for sure right now...
How do I have so much stuff....



And this is where we are at with the new room:

Yesterday

Today

There is a door.....


Primed, and ceiling painted


A new view....love this...



Craftsy

1 comment:

  1. Your room, looks like there is lots of good light, plenty of space, maybe a hard surface on the floor for easy cleaning, and shelves?? I'm sure there will be los of those too, and what a view. Photos, well we did get to see those little feet, and I am sure you will have many photos for yourself. Do they celebrate Nov 5th with crackers, rockets and bonfires? I think of all the animals so scared, rockets landing somewhere dangerous, and most of all, the total waste of money when it goes up in flames!!Maybe I'm too practical. Hope you are well, and coping till the shift into the new room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.