Friday, October 28, 2016

Let's S.E.W. a New Link Up

As my last post explained I have joined with Rita from Fabric Please to get involved 
(follow link to get more info if you would like to participate)


So from now (Nov 1) until the end of February I will be making my blocks and sharing them in the 

Let's S.E.W. Gallery Link up 
here on UpStairsHobbyRoom from the 1st to the 8th of each month!

But it's not just for the With Glowing Hearts blocks....
You can link up any project you have made the previous month or if you want to start the first month with a WIP and share the finish the following month...that works for me too!!

This is all about Sharing what we love
Encouraging and being encouraged
and don't we all Win when we do that!

...and maybe some months... a lucky participant may "win" something lovely...😉

That's how I came up with the Link up name.....a little cheesy maybe, but I like to think of us as a community of friends that share a like passion....who want to help, encourage and teach each other as we are making things with love...that we share with the people we love!

I hope you will link up and share what you have been making ...and for whom/why...
Let's all inspire and be inspired by each other...


See you back here on November 1st for the first






2 comments:

  1. Love the acronym, and to sew, and share, or give, is a great pleasure. To give is maybe the easy part, to receive, with graciousness, I have always struggled with. Then a friend, many years ago, after giving me a gift, said " what if it was the other way and you gave to me? Learn to accept graciously". Last week, no photos as I forgot, I made a laptop bag for a friend. I had as much joy in making and giving as she did getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to share what we are making.Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.