Sunday, September 11, 2016

X Boxed One Block Wonders BOM Winners

Well I really dropped the ball this time...
I totally forgot to announce the August Winners.....

LOL, You guys are way to easy on me...
Why weren't you all sending me crazy messages asking what was going on.....

Thanks again to 

 for the amazing bundle of Bear Essential I used this month....
and for the FQBundle our lucky winner will receive!!!
Congratulations to 
Laura

And 
Thanks to Pam
for a fantastic $30.00 Gift Certificate

Congratulations
Melissa
Have fun on your shopping spree!!





SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful sponsors, and I'm sure everyone who entered didn't mind waiting a few days. Super fabrics, and a voucher.congrats to Laura and Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about this! Yay 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy about this! Yay 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prizes! Congrats Melissa and Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.